Monday, June 13, 2011

Campaigns Course

Now that my American History May-semester is done and over with, it's back to the exciting and fast-faced world of advertising and marketing! 

My capstone course, Advertising Campaigns, began today. We have not been given our teams yet, but we have gotten word on who our client for the course will be: Turner Broadcasting! What an awesome client! Needless to say, I was shocked, but I am so excited to begin planning and creative executions. Positions of Advertising Executive, Account Planner, Media Planner, Public Relations and Promotions, and Creatives will be assigned tomorrow (and, of course, I will keep the progress posted). The class is a substantial size, so it is still to be determined how many teams will be presenting to headquarters in Atlanta on July 27th. 

Hopefully, more to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment