Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Mad Max Pulls a Jesus

"I have a confession. I am terrible at being a Christian." The sickening resemblance of this first line is what sucked me into Mad Max's personal anecdote of goodwill. I also must admit, I haven't been a very good Christian lately and found myself relating to his descriptions of his tale with haunting similarities.

His tale is inspiring and even harder to believe that it actually happened. So many of us only hear about these stories from other people, but it truly hits home when it happens to us (or someone we can so easily relate to). It's not fiction, it's life, which makes this so chilling.

I guess it's time to be a better Christian. It's time to put my priorities second and show some good-Christian-will to someone other than myself.

Thanks Max.

http://makeitmad.com/2011/02/02/nobody-said-this-was-going-to-be-easy/

No comments:

Post a Comment