Friday, March 4, 2011

I Believe in Chick-fil-a

What do you want out of your fast food dining experience? Good service. Excellent food. What about a classy and sophisticated atmosphere perfect for your french fry enjoyment?

In this video clip, all of those dreams will come true.

Before delving into the entertainment segment for today, let me give you a short personal history about how I am connected to this YouTube clip. These remarkable performers hail from my first Alma mater, Young Harris College, a school with students so charismatic and proud to play the tune of another drum. Who you are about to watch is an acapella group called the Compulsive Lyres that, obviously, fit that bill perfectly. Excuse the restaurant pun.

Traveling back a little further, I spent the majority of my high school career behind the counter of Chick-fil-a. I worked there for three years and I am still a religious customer. In fact, I ate it for lunch yesterday. Could it be any better than this video incorporates two big aspects of my life? I think not.

Enjoy.

 P.S., I find it quite amusing that all of the people in the establishment continue to go about their meal as if this happens to them on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment