Monday, February 21, 2011

What Brands are You?

Have you ever thought about it? What brands define your personality?

In my classes, I often think how we are all so surrounded by millions of brands. New ones are coming out of the woodwork everyday and people are constantly changing what (and whose) products they use. In this mass of different brands, everyone can probaby pick out two or three brands that play a huge role in your life. I'm not talking about Colgate because you use their toothpaste everyday. I'm talking about the brands that allow people to understand a little bit of who you are and identify with what you like and enjoy. Now some might say they don't associate with a brand. I don't buy this for one minute. Look at your television, your car, your computer, you home appliances, even your cereal. They are everywhere!

What brands are you? Be open-minded, take the challenge, and let me know what you come up with. I'm Diet Coke (aka Coca-Cola), Google, and Olay.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely a vanilla coke and Dr. Pepper gal! Also love Google and Cinnamon Toast Crunch (and Frosted Flakes), but have lately been eating a bunch of healthy foods with no sugar and other things that are bad for you.. Oh and O.P.I nail polish rocks.

    ReplyDelete