Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Thank You, Chris Brogan

At www.chrisbrogan.com, I have learned I don't need to rely on any other blog for my informational entertainment. Chris posts hundreds of blogs from digital media advice, to book reviews, to current events - and it's not the stupid look-at-me-blogging type posts. Its sophisticated and intelligent, but extremely relatable. Obviously, I'm a fan.

Recently, I found one of his articles entitled, "The Insiders Guide to Social Media Etiquette." He made many valid points of common faux pas of online space. For the people, like myself, that engross themselves in social networking and other forms of media, it was an extremely interesting article.

So, thank you again Chris. More great advice from the social media guru.

http://www.chrisbrogan.com/socialmediaetiquette/

No comments:

Post a Comment