Monday, March 28, 2011

Most Impressive Cakes

Last night I couldn't fall asleep. Like any other increasingly frustrated sleep-deprived person, I was flipping through the channels trying to find something that would capture my attention. As I was scrolling, I stumbled across Amazing Wedding Cakes on WEtv.

I love these cakes shows, so it definitely sparked my interest. Then I thought, since this hobby is growing in popularity, why don't I post some amazing cakes on my blog?

Well ladies and gents, viola! Here are some impressive, border-line insane cake designs:

www.oddee.com

Astro-Lopithecus at Flick.com

thecharitywedding.com



Karen Portaleo of Highland Bakery



Carlos Bakery


Cake Alchemy Bakery

Laura Miceli



Christopher Garren's Bakery


I found Mike's website and I couldnt' chose which were the most impressive. So here is his website's gallery. Prepare to be amazed! Mike's Amazing Cakes.

1 comment:

  1. That dragon cake is the one I used for Elias' wings in my project :)

    ReplyDelete